Hello and welcome!
It's my turn to host this week at Allsorts challenge and all are invited to join us! I selected the the fun theme of "Wings and/or Tails" and as I love all kinds of animals and winged things, I cannot wait to see what you will share with us this week! We have 2 fantastic prizes this week, a stamp set by AALL and Create (Follow your Path) and a choice of 3 digis from Ruth Hamilton Design.
I decided to use a cute stamp from Penny Black's set "Gather Around".
I used a mix of Zig Clean Color brush markers and Distress inks for coloring. The patterned paper is a scrapbook. com exclusive - Watercolor Christmas 02 which is a 6x6 paper pack containing 12 beautiful double sided papers. I used stardust Stickles glitter for some sparkles on the ornaments. The sentiment is from this Colorado Craft stamp set Wonderful Time. I used a retired Whimsy Stamps die to cut it out. The ribbon is from my stash, I thought it was a perfect match. I also used some silver twine to tie around the ribbon on both sides of the sentiment.
PS: There is still time to sign up for the Year in Review hop where we will share our own favorite creations of 2022. The hop will run from December 30th - January 5th.
- Write a blog post showcasing your own favorite creation(s) of 2022.
- Schedule to be posted on December 30th.
- Visit the rest of the participants' posts and leave them some love.
- Optional: You may offer a small prize for a winner drawn from those leaving a comment on your post. Absolutely not expected and not necessary to be part of this. Just mentioning it as it was a question last year.
- We Love Stamping - Christmas
- Peace on Earth - Christmas
- As You Like It Challenge - Non Traditional Christmas Animal (mice, they seem to be part of several Christmas stories and make such cute Christmas characters - but you would hear me scream if I saw one in real life :)
- Craft Rocket Challenges - Christmas or Winter
- Fab n Funky - Christmas Animals
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas or Winter
- Crafty Friends Challenge - Christmas
- Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas is Coming
- Do-Al(l) Kreatives - Animals and Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers - Christmas
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - AG Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Christmas and Glitter
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - Anything but Birthdays
- CAS on Friday - Greeting Card
- Colour Crazy Challenge - Coloring
- Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
- Critter Crazy Challenges - Critters
- Crafty Animals - Animals
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Patterned Papers
- Die Cut Divas - Die cuts
- Crafty Calendar - AG
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - PB stamps and Embellishments
- A Gem of a Challenge unlimited entries
- A Perfect Time To Craft unlimited entries
- Classic Design Challenge unlimited entries
- DL.Art Linky Challenge unlimited entries/ once per day
- LeAnn’s World 101 unlimited entries
- We Love 2 Create (creative/mixed media) unlimited entries
- A Place To Start 8 entries max
- 613 Avenue Create 8 entries max
- Path of Positivity 7 entries max
- The Paper Funday 6 entries max
- Word Art Wednesdays 5 entries max
- The Corrosive Challenges 4 entries max
- Through The Craft Room Door 4 entries max
- Crafty Catz 3 entries max
- Creative Fingers 3 entries max
- Ally's Angels 3 entries max
- Arty Divas 3 entries max
- Crafts Galore Encore 3 entries max
- Creatalicious Challenges 3 entries max
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday (my own challenge) 3 entries max
- Let's Craft & Create Challenge 3 entries max
- QKR Stampede 3 entries max
- The Creative Crafters 3 entries max
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge 3 entries max
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 3 entries max
- Taylor Made Cards 4 U 3 entries max