Last year myself and a group of papercrafters hosted a "Year in Review" blog hop where we all shared our favorite creations of the year and I want to continue the fun once again this year for an end of the year post.
I have added a linky tool to the end of this post for those of you who would like to take part as a "co-host" this year. Any papercrafting blogger is welcome to join in this hop. When linking up please ensure there is an email address on your blog so that I can contact you with further info when we get closer to the time of the hop.
New this year:
If you would like to take part please note that this year I would like to set an exact date when all our blog posts will go live (Friday December 30th by 6am Central Standard Time). So please have your posts scheduled for this day/time.
The linky tool is for all co-hosts and other participants alike, so please link up your post on December 30th. You don't need to set your alarm to link up your post at 6am, you can do this when you normally do your blogging, just be sure to have your post scheduled for this time as our posts will also include a list of all those participating as co-hosts.
Like last year, I will email each participant the html code for the linky tool when we get closer to the time so you can insert it in your own blog posts if you like to. This will let your own followers link up their own "year in review" posts should they want to join us.
- Create a blog post featuring YOUR OWN favorite creations of 2022 to be scheduled on your blogs for Friday December30th 6am CST.
- I will provide the html code for the linky tool to each person signing up as a co-host. It would be great if you included this in your post on your own blogs.
- Your blog followers are welcome to link up their own favorites during that time period should they decided to create their own "year in review" posts. The linky tool will be open for one week.
- You must have a blog to participate.
- This will be a blog hop, so please plan on visiting and commenting on each participant's "Year in Review 2022" post when time allows.
- This sign up is for any paper crafter with a blog. You don't have to have a papercraft only blog - as long as you have some favorite handmade cards to share in your review post you are welcome to sign up.
- Optional: You are welcome to offer a small prize to a winner selected from those who commented on your post (including other co-hosts) but that is totally up to you and it is absolutely not needed to offer a prize in order to be a co-host.
- The blog hop will run for one week (December 30th - January 5th)