Hello and welcome to Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - February challenge taking place right here on my blog! I'm so glad you decided to stop by and hope you'll join in with all your crafty makes too! There were many fabulous creations last month, many thanks to everyone who took part! Be sure to scroll down to see who made the top picks!
As a reminder, the theme is now always.......
and instead of a challenge theme there will be a "Top Pick Twist" but nobody knows what the twist will be (not even me) until the challenge closes as it will be inspired by YOUR creations. So do link up all your new or recently created projects for a chance to be featured. Remember, you may share anything crafty, handmade by you. It doesn't have to be a card.
My February sample:
I'm linking the card up with these challenges:
- Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! - use stencils
- Shopping Our Stash - Love is in the air
- Make My Monday - Love is in the air
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - CAS
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - use PB Stamps
- Double Trouble - Stitching (I used a faux stitched die)
- Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
- Double D - Hearts
January Top Picks with a Twist:
A few things to remember:
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- Please try to limit your linked up cards to 3 entries per month - it's ok if you end up with more than 3.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.
- Backlinking to a recent post IS allowed.
- Digital products are allowed and very welcome but the final piece has to be a physical handmade creation, not just digital
These are all beautiful!ReplyDelete
Curated by Jennifer
This is absolutely adorably CUTE!! Great stenciled clouds too!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
Thought I saw seeing double with your name on my reading list for a moment then realise it's another cutie, this time with Balloons.ReplyDelete
OH Ellie ... how adorable is this little piggy! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!ReplyDelete
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
PS ... thanks for also sharing your talents with us over on our Stencil Fun Blog ... good luck!
An absolutely adorable little pig and sentiment,thank you for joining in at MMMReplyDelete
I love this card, Ellie. I tried looking for this stamp on eBay to no avail. Excellent coloring and I love the clouds. [Bunny]ReplyDelete
Thank you so much xReplyDelete
Excellent stenciled sky for your piggie in the sky... adorable and fun card and love the wonky stitchery on the frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.ReplyDelete
I absolutely love your card! The cute pig, the colours, the scene - so awesome!ReplyDelete
Love the background too!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
This is simply adorable with the pig being lifted by the balloons - great sky! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)ReplyDelete
Love your adorable card and am so glad to have discovered your challenge last month. Thanks for the shout out for my card. I will proudly display your badge! See you again, Ellie!ReplyDelete
Darling card, really like the way you colored the image, and the sky looks wonderful. Couldn't help but smile when I saw this! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.ReplyDelete
That little piggie is just too stinkin' cute ... love those stenciled clouds too ... so very glad you shared some Love with us at Shopping Our Stash.ReplyDelete