Hello and welcome!
I do absolutely love this set but somehow I always dread dealing with matching dies for whatever reason and these stamps just seem easier to use when die cut.
I stamped the tree on card stock I inked with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink then I used the matching die to cut it out. Cats and presents were stamped, colored with Zig Clean Color markers (brush pens) and then I used the matching dies to cut them out. I tried to add more details to the cats' fur with my colored pencils but it didn't really work the way I wanted to, think the paper was still a bit damp too when I tried adding colored pencils so I just left them as is.
- Peace on Earth - AG Christmas
- Fab n Funky - Seasons Greetings
- Simon Says Stamp - AG
- Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! - Stencils
Unicorn Challenge -
- Christmas with the Cuties - Cute Christmas
- Use Your Stuff - Die Cuts (I used matching die cuts)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - AG Christmas
Di's Digis Designs -
- Crazy For Cats - Cats
- Jingle Belles - Not a Creature was Stirring
- Most Magical Time of the Year - Christmas or Halloween