Jul 29, 2023
Jul 22, 2023
Jul 15, 2023
Jul 8, 2023
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Christmas in July Sale at Scrapbook.com/Ad
I'd like to share my card with these challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday - use PB stamps
- Stamping Sensations - Summer Flowers
- We Love Stamping - Fabulous Florals
- Krafty Chicks - use stamps
- Through the Purple Haze - AG
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge (I chose Layers, CAS and Stamping)
Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone and welcome to Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday July challenge taking place right here on my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by today and hope you will join in this month too! There were lots of fabulous entries last month, always so nice to see many of you joining in so be sure to scroll down to the end to see who made the "top picks with a twist".
June Top Picks with a Twist:
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- Please try to limit your linked up cards to 3 entries per month - it's ok if you end up with more than 3.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.
- Backlinking to a recent post IS allowed.
- Digital products are allowed and very welcome but the final piece has to be a physical handmade creation, not just digital
Jul 1, 2023
The die cut flowers are part of Penny Black's Frame Die Set. I applied stickles glitter to the flower centers and bee's wings.
July is here and we are in the midst of Summer at the Four Seasons challenge blog. A new challenge starts today so come join us with all your summer creations! As always we have a fun mood board to inspire you but it is totally optional as Anything Summer Goes!!
Here is what I made for this month:
And here is our moodboard that inspired this creation. I'm sure you all know by now that I absolutely love being inspired by a mood board.
The image is an oldie wood mounted stamp by Penny Black
...Making Lemonade and is hard to find, but there is a clear set
available which includes this stamp at a smaller scale -
Homemade. I stamped the image on Bristol
Vellum paper, colored with Zig Clean Color brush pens and then fussy cut. The
background was done using the
Faux Shiplap technique. The floor and trim were made with a
die set by Penny Black. Sentiment and
lemon slice die are oldies from Whimsy Stamps and no longer available. And I
used Martha Stewart punches, also old, to make the flowers and leaves. A
little Stickles glitter glue finishes off the card.
This challenge runs until July 25th so there is plenty of time to join us with a summer themed creation! Hope to see you there!
I'd also like to share with these challengese:
- Penny Black Saturday - Use PB Stamps
- Addicted to Stamps and More - Any Occasion
- Fab n Funky - Four Legged Animals
- Simon Says Stamp - AG
- Paper Minutes - Leaves
- Paper Craft Crew - Fruity
- Double D Challenges - Moodboard