Hello everyone, as I haven't done a "proper" post for this year's Papercrafters Year in Review sign up post (and instead had just included it with other posts), I thought I better prepare one before it's too late! We already have a few who signed up to take part but there is still room for a few more and still a bit of time so here is all the info you need:
- Create a blog post featuring YOUR OWN favorite creations of 2023 to be scheduled on your blogs for Friday December 29th 6am CST (12 noon UK time)
- I will provide the html code for the linky tool to each person signing up as a co-host. It would be great if you included this in your post on your own blogs but not neccessary as long as you post a list of each participant.
- Your blog followers are welcome to link up their own favorites during that time period should they decided to create their own "year in review" posts. The linky tool will be open for one week.
- You must have a blog to participate.
- This will be a blog hop, so please plan on visiting and commenting on each participant's "Year in Review 2023" post when time allows during hop week.
- This sign up is for any paper crafter with a blog. You don't have to have a papercraft only blog - as long as you have some favorite handmade cards or other papercrafts to share in your review post you are welcome to sign up.
- Optional: You are welcome to offer a small prize to a winner selected from those who commented on your post (including other co-hosts) but that is totally up to you and it is absolutely not needed or expected to offer a prize in order to be a co-host.
- The blog hop will run for one week (December 29th - January 4th)
- To get an idea of how it works you can click here to see last year's hop.
- As always, you may select any amount of favorites to share, this can be a top 10 or top 5 (etc.), maybe you are extremely proud of one of your creations you'd like ot highlight, or you can select a favorite of each month which is what I usually do to make the selection easier :)