Today is the final showcase day for the December Whimsy Stamps Rubber Stamp and Die Release hop. I hope you enjoyed hopping along with the Whimsy Team over the last few days and left comments too for a chance to win one of the daily prizes. Don't forget to check the Whimsy Inspirations blog to see if you were one of the lucky winners!
For my card today I used the super adorable Wee Stamp for Whimsy Rubber Stamp
"Fluffy on the Lilly".
I just love this cutie, definitely one to fall in love with!! I have also used one of Whimsy's new Sentiment Set
"Stylized Notables 1".
Fluffy has been colored using Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and baby oil for blending. I am feeling a little challenged these days choosing and mixing designer papers and somehow I am just liking the simpler cards at the moment, so that is what I made again. And I went with just one designer paper. I believe it's by Bo Bunny.
The sketch was inspired by last week's Sketch Saturday, but I left off a layer so I won't be entering it there. The sentiment was done using the new Whimsy Stamps "Stylized Notables 1". It was cut out using Whimsy's Shapeology die "Notables 1". I love how versatile this Notables Set is, I can use any of my smaller sentiments to add to it. In this case I used the stamp Hello from a set by Crafter's Companion.
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Things with Wings (butterflies on sentiment)
- Partytime Tuesdays - Use Ribbon
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Your favourite material for cardmaking (ribbon - I use in on just about any card!)
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Sentiment
- Corrosive Challenges - Anything BUT Christmas
- Scrappy Frogs - Stitching
- The Crafty Pad - SIO - Anything But Christmas
Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget, all these new stamps and dies are available to purchase right now in the Whimsy Stamps Store along with all your other Whimsy favorites!
Before I sign off for today, I'd like to wish all my followers and visitors a
Happy and Healthy New Year!