On Wednesday (21 November) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs, Shape EZ templates and *new* Whimsy Prints pre-coloured toppers. From then until 27 November the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!
Here is what I made for today using some of these new goodies.
The stamp is the cute little "Wee Berry" now available in rubber at Whimsy Stamps. She's been colored using my colored pencils and some copics for the skin tones.
- Stamps: Wee Berry, Snowflake mini letter seals (both from whimsy stamps)
- Papers: Winter Blues Designer Paper (Whimsy Stamps)
- Dies: Snowflakes border die, Layered snowflake die set (whimsy stamps)
- Embellisments: stickles glitter in gold, star dust, and diamond dust, gold cord and white twine
I would love to enter my card to the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Challenge - Stitching Real Or Faux
- Bearly Mine Snowflakes
- Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts
- Flourishes - Make A card or Project that makes you feel Happy ( snuggling up with my kitty makes me happy)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Winter
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Snowflakes (Week 1)
- Cute Card Thursday - for girls only
Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the participating Design Team's posts by 12.00PM EST tomorrow.
You can find the complete list of blogs on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.
All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 28 November. Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!!