It's Saturday again and that means a new challenge starts today at Allsorts. Lynn is hosting and her theme is: " It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Perfect timing to get all your Christmas cards finished up. We have 2 Card-io stamp sets to give away this week so there will be 2 winners.
I made a vintage-y Christmas card using mainly Penny Black stamps.
The brushstroke stamp Brush Pines was inked using Distress Oxide inks Evergreen Bough and Gathered Twigs and stamped with the help of my stamp platform. The cardinal is from the Penny Black set Nature Sings colored with Distress inks then fussy cut.
The music sheet stamp is Christmas themed although hard to read, it's from Just for Fun Rubberstamps but it looks like the company is no longer in business. I distressed the edges and inked with Tea Dye Distress ink for a vintage look then flicked some diluted Gathered Twigs ink onto the background with a paint brush.
The bottom sentiment is from the Penny Black set Festive Cheer and the smaller top sentiment is from a retired set by Whimsy Stamps. Patterned paper I purchased from Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago.
Thanks so much for visiting!
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!
As a participant/co-host all you have to do is:
- Write a blog post showcasing your own favorite creation(s) of 2022.
- Schedule to be posted on December 30th.
- Visit the rest of the participants' posts and leave them some love.
- Optional: You may offer a small prize for a winner drawn from those leaving a comment on your post. Absolutely not expected and not necessary to be part of this. Just mentioning it as it was a question last year.
- Beyond The Blue - Winter Holidays
- Colour Crazy Challenge - Coloring
- Winter Wonderland - Christmas
- Krafty Chicks - Use Stamps
- Moving along with the Times - Christmas
- Penny Black Saturday - Christmas and PB Stamps
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Something with wings
- Sweet Stampin - Christmas
- Splitcoaststampers - Fallidays2022 - put a bird on it
A Perfect Time To Craft unlimited entries
Classic Design Challenge unlimited entries
DL.Art Linky Challenge unlimited entries/ once per day
LeAnn’s World 101 unlimited entries
We Love 2 Create (creative/mixed media) unlimited entries
A Place To Start 8 entries max
613 Avenue Create 8 entries max
Path of Positivity 7 entries max
The Paper Funday 6 entries max
Word Art Wednesdays 5 entries max
The Corrosive Challenges 4 entries max
Through The Craft Room Door 4 entries max
Crafty Catz 3 entries max
Creative Fingers 3 entries max
Ally's Angels 3 entries max
Arty Divas 3 entries max
Crafts Galore Encore 3 entries max
Creatalicious Challenges 3 entries max
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday (my own challenge) 3 entries max
Let's Craft & Create Challenge 3 entries max
QKR Stampede 3 entries max
The Creative Crafters 3 entries max
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge 3 entries max
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 3 entries max
Taylor Made Cards 4 U 3 entries max