Hello everyone, Pauline and I are back again with a new "I spy with my little eye"
challenge taking place right here on my blog! So glad you decided to stop by
today and we would love for you to join us too! There were many lovely entries
in the last challenge with some amazing inspiration! Our top 2 is at the end
of the post who will both be invited to join us as guest designers which of
course is totally optional. This time around it's Pauline's turn to choose a
theme and it is..........
I Spy With My Little Eye....
"Something With Wings".
Guest Designer Gundi from Papierelle
Now let's see who made the Top 2 from Challenge No. 2 - I spy April Showers or May Flowers. It's never easy to choose but choosing we must and here they are in the order of entry:
- You may share up to 5 different projects
- You may combine with as many other challenges as you like to
- No fully digital projects please
- Please include a link back to this blog
- Backlinking to a recent post is allowed
- Challenge ends Sunday June 18th at 11:59pm CST