Happy Saturday, it's time already for a new theme at Allsorts challenge! Lynn is hosting this week and her optional theme is..."A Bunch of Flowers"! We'd love for you to follow the option but of course any of your new crafty things are welcome, so hopefully you'll join in with us this week for a chance to win or to be selected for the top 5! It's your last chance to play for the June prizes which come from Sizzix, AALL and Create, Aldridge Crafts, Lavinia and Ruth Hamilton Design and will be announced this Friday, June 30th!!
And here is my card share:
I combined 2 Penny Black stamps to create this joyful scene - Poppy Field and Spontaneous Joy. This hedgie was one of my very first Penny Black stamps and he's still a favorite. The sentiment is also from Penny Black from the set Blooming Sentiments, which is perfect for all kinds of floral/garden themed creations. Inked the edges with Distress ink and then stamped my old French Script around the edges. It's a one layer card adhered to a white card base.
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!
Thanks so much for visiting! And hope to see you at the challenge blog :)
I'd like to join in with these challenges/link parties
- Retro Rubber Challenge - Summer stamps and old stamps (I've had this hedgie stamp for over 15 years - here is my first card I blogged with this stamp ... back in 2008)
- Beautiful Blossoms - Flowers
- Daisy Chain Challenges - No Design Papers
- Triple B - Blooms, Birds or Butterflies
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
- We Love Stamping - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Penny Black Stamps
- Encouraging Hearts and Home
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scrapbook.com Exclusives on Sale/Ad
You may also like these cards:
When you click on the cards you will be able to read the original posts.