Hello everyone, it's time already for my new Allsorts card share. This week it's Lynn's turn to choose a theme and she selected the option of "Dies". If that's not for you then there is always the "anything goes" option so come join us this week for your chance to win! We have prizes from Craft Stash, Anna Marie Designs, AALL and Create, Oakwood and Wowvow which will be for the challenges ending in September and then announced in our winners post the last Friday of the month.
And here is what I made:
I used my new Aall and Create stamp set Friendship Florals again (available here in the US or direct from Aall and Create if you are in Europe), this time I chose the bird from the set as my focal point. I thought the leafy frame die from Hero Arts (September 2018 stamp kit retired but can be found on eBay) was a perfect way to frame the bird. After die cutting, I inked with various Distress Oxides and inks and then flicked some water onto to background for that fun reaction. Before adding the fram I used a music note stamp on the image panel. The bird was stamped again on a piece of scrap paper then colored with Distress inks and fussy cut so his tail could be outside of the frame. Flicked some diluted distress inks and white paint from a Posca pen onto the card then stamped the Nature words from the Aall and Create set Miniature. Feathered Friend and the circle with number are all part of the set Friendship Florals.
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!
>>>>>>>>>Stamping Sale at Scrapbook.com/Ad
I plan on sharing with these blogs:
- Triple B - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies
- As You Like It Challenge - Autumn or Winter (definitely Autumn - love the beautiful colors of the season and our mild autumn days usually until November and sometimes even November)
- Creative Inspirations Challenge - AG
- Krafty Chicks - use stamps
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I used the diagonal line left to right (ink blending, die cut and leaves)
- Fab n Funky - Wings or Scales
- Simon Says Stamp - Stamp it
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -Stamp it
- Path of Positivity - AG
- Little Red Wagon - Square
- We Love Stamping - AG with option of trees or leaves
- Stamping Sensations - Garden Delights or AG
- Encouraging Hearts and Home