Hello and Happy Friday! Hope you are enjoying your day!
A couple of weeks ago I was the lucky winner of the Cuddly Buddly challenge and received a £10 gift certificate to use in the Cuddly Buddly Store. Have you been to their store?? They have so much to choose from, rubber stamps, digis, dies, punches...
I decided to add a few more digis to my cuddly buddly digi stamp collection, and here is my first card made using one of my new digis, and I followed the theme of this week's cuddly buddly's challenge:
"Say something nice".
This image is by Pachela Studios Toby Tumble special friends.
Loved coloring this! I used my derwent coloursoft pencils blended with baby oil. Papers are from My minds eye. I embellished with punched out flowers and leaves using a Martha Stewart punch, some sticky pearls, ribbon, button, silver cord and glitter. And then I sewed around the edges.
Here is a close up of the cute image.
I am combining the following challenges with this card:
- Let's keep creating (cuddly buddly - say something nice)
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 1E, SIO -Summertime
- Charisma Cardz - Glitter It
- Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August (Again) - 2nd week
- Sisterhood of Crafters - flowers
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes - 2nd week
- Kaboodle Doodles - Ribbons