On Wednesday (22 February) Whimsy Stamps released this month's rubber designs and new Shapeology dies. From then until 28 February the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new stamps and dies with a daily mini blog hop.
Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.
For today's showcase day I am showing you a card I made using the super adorable Easter Bunny Stamp by Whimsy's Sylvia Zet collection. This has got to be one of the custest Easter stamps ever! Of course I love all of Sylvia's adorable little creatures.
It's been colored using derwent coloursoft pencils which I blended with baby oil.
The beautiful papers are from a 6x6 pack by My minds eye lime twist. The tickets (without sentiment) are from Whimsy's set Celebrations Mini tickets, and cut out using Whimsy's mini ticket shapeology die. I computer generated the "Happy Easter". I really need to find a good Easter sentiment set.
I embellished the card with some diecut flowers using the flower and leaf trio die by MFT. The beautiful flourishes were cut using Whimsy's Vines shapeology die.
To finish it off I did some sewing and applied a little bit of glitter.
I would love to enter this card to the following challenges:
- One Stitch At A Time - Spring/Easter (digital generated sentiment)
- PanPastel UK Challenge - Use a Ribbon
- Scrappy Frogs - Die Cuts
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Bring on some spring
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E – Week 2, Spring
- Stamp Man - 2W, 1E/craft type – Week 1, Colours of Spring / Easter
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Include a sentiment with "Happy" in it
- Crafty Ribbons - Paws for thought (include paws, thought or animals)
- Crop Stop -Include at least 3 flowers
- Delightful Challenges - Use patterned paper
- Hanna & Friends - Person or animal
- Paper Crafting Journey - Make it cute
- Shelly's Images - Make it a triple (use 3 of something) - I used 3 flowers
- Crafts and Me - shades of spring
- Inky Impressions - punches/dies
To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspirations blog on 29 February.
To take a peek at the rest of today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win.