Happy Saturday everyone!
I had some time to make a card today since the kids were busy playing with their friends. So I decided to play in this week's Digital Pencil Too challenge. The theme is distressing.
Here is my card.
I used the super sweet Fairy Flora. She has been colored using faber castell pencils and copic markers for the skin.
I layered the cute image onto some yellow designer paper from my stash, and then onto a die cut made with Whimsy Stamps new double scallop square doily die.
The sentiment is from a Penny Black clear set, I used my SU word window punch to punch it out. I embellished with some ribbon and twine, a button and then added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the wings. To finish it off I sewed around the edges and used a corner rounder on the bottom two corners.
I am entering this card to the following challenges:
- Mo's Digital Challenge - distressing
- Totally Gorjuss - Baby Baby
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday – Twine / Ribbons
- Pattie's Creations - Week 1, Birthdays
- Poodles Parlour - Week 1, Winged Things
- Totally Papercrafts – Zesty Summer Colours
- C.R.A.F.T. - fairies
- Creative Belli - wings
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend everyone!