I wanted to play in this week's Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, and the theme there this week is simply, anything goes.
I decided to use the gorgeous digi "Peaches" for my card today. You can find the image HERE.
I started with the sketch from this week's sweet sketch challenge, but now that my card is finished, it really doesn't look much like it, so I won't be entering it there.
The image itself has been colored with faber castell polychromos pencils and cut out. The butterflies are also part of the image, but I decided to adhere them onto the sentiment.
I used papers from my stash, designer paper is most likely from My Minds Eye. The blue card stock is from stampin up, I used a stamp from Whimsy Stamps "Lavish Flourishes" on it to create some interest, but it is not very visible in the photo.
The sentiment is from the set "Everyday Sayings Notables 4" by Whimsy Stamps. I used the Notables 4 die to cut it out.
I added some ribbon, and some glitter, and then did some sewing with my sewing machine to finish it off.
This card was made for the following challenges:
- Mo's Digital Challenge -anything goes
- Catered Crop -White somewhere on your project (I used white ribbon, sentiment is stamped on white, and cardbase is white)
- Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts and Punches
- Pile It On - Add Some Metal (I used black metal brads)
- That Craft Place -Things with Wings
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!