Happy Sunday all, hope you're doing great and are enjoying your weekend. We have some beautiful weather here today, too bad I have to head to work in a couple of hours :(
I made a quick card today. I saw that Penny Black has a weekend challenge this weekend, to create a mini card. And I really wanted to play along.
Here is my card.
The sentiment is from the same set. I made a 3 3/4 inch square card. It's a really simple card, I simply stamped the image onto my card stock, then added a strip of patterned paper and gold paper (which somehow looks like cork in my photo-but it is a brushed gold). Then I stamped the sentiment, added some twine and a button, and glittered the stars and snow.
I am entering my card to the following challenges:
- Penny Black - mini cards
- Christmas Card Challenges - Stars
- The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - - September Buttons and Bows
- Crafty Catz -Christmas
- Stampin' For The Weekend - starting Christmas early
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas or Holiday sentiment
- Anything Goes Challenge - Early Christmas
- Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Thanks so much for stopping by,