Good morning and thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy World Card Making Day!!
Penny Black, Inc. has a sketch challenge this weekend to celebrate World Card Making day, so I decided to play along.
This is the sketch
And this is my take on it.
I used the super cute snowman from the clear set "holly jolly". It's been colored with faber castell polychromos, and then cut out. I adhered him onto a scallop circle.
The designer paper is something I purchased last year, and I don't remember anymore who the maker is. The sentiment is also from the same PB set, and the poinsettia is from another PB clear set. I also colored it with my pencils and then cut out.
- Penny Black challenge - sketch
- Delightful Challenges - 1E, SIO – Winter holiday
- Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal - (ends Oct-10) Dots & stripes
- Pixie Dust Studio - SIO - Anything goesSouthern Girls - 2W, 1E - (ends Oct-09) Spots & stripes
- Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/sparkle
lovely take on the sketch;-))m
Great card Ellie! PB stamps are so cute, lovely little snowman!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.
Very pretty card! bravo! thanks for playing with SGC.ReplyDelete
Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!ReplyDelete
A wonderful Christmas card you´ve made :0)))ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)