Good morning and thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy World Card Making Day!!
Penny Black, Inc. has a sketch challenge this weekend to celebrate World Card Making day, so I decided to play along.
This is the sketch
And this is my take on it.
I used the super cute snowman from the clear set "holly jolly". It's been colored with faber castell polychromos, and then cut out. I adhered him onto a scallop circle.
The designer paper is something I purchased last year, and I don't remember anymore who the maker is. The sentiment is also from the same PB set, and the poinsettia is from another PB clear set. I also colored it with my pencils and then cut out.
- Penny Black challenge - sketch
- Delightful Challenges - 1E, SIO – Winter holiday
- Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal - (ends Oct-10) Dots & stripes
- Pixie Dust Studio - SIO - Anything goesSouthern Girls - 2W, 1E - (ends Oct-09) Spots & stripes
- Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/sparkle