Hi everyone, I'm a little late this year coming up with gift ideas for my kids, but I've been getting tips from them for quite some time now, (just didn't write any of them down) so was able to get a nice gift guide ready to share. Maybe it's helpful to some of you too.
My kids are both teens, 14 and 18, also, my daughter is a dancer so some of these gifts will reflect that.
What about you, did you start your Christmas shopping yet? I started this morning, unfortunately one item on this list had already sold out in the size I wanted :-(
Please note: This post includes some affiliate links meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always this is at no cost to you. Thanks so much for supporting this blog.
Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
First up is a gift guide for teen girls. I'm listing more than just those shown in the graphic, I just couldn't include them all. Feel free to pin any of the graphics so you can find the post easily when you need to.
1. This neutral eye shadow palette (also available HERE)is perfect for a teen. Beautiful neutral colors. My daughter doesn't wear make up often, but does occasionally and this will be especially perfect for when she needs stage make up, once performance season is back on.
2. If you have a daughter who is also a dancer then this Portable Marley Dance Floor would be a great idea. It's on my daughter's wish list but it is pricey....
3. Boots are always a great gift for Christmas. My daughter loved these Sherpa Lined Hiker Boots when we visited a mall a couple of weeks ago.
4. A soft and cozy hoodie like this Oversized Sherpa Hoodie may be on every teenage girl's wishlist. My daughter is loving the shades of brown that are trending this year.
Universal Yums Subscription Box (this would make a great shared gift too!)
AirPods (definitely on every teens wish list if they don't have them already).
Instant Camera (she got this camera a couple of years ago for her birthday so she will only get the instafilms)
Shearling Lined Slip Ons (Fuzzy Birkenstocks - enough said!)
Fuzzy Socks (on her wish list every year)
Boho Wall Decor (She loves her macrame wall decor and has been asking for a tapestry. Boho style is her current favorite)
Gift Ideas for older Teen Boys
1. Comforter Set (Everyone loves receiving new bedding as a gift! This one is from Kohls. Remember, you currently will receive $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent!
Saturday: Dare to Share
Sunday: Style Splash linkup // Sunday Showcase (first Sunday)
Monday: Away From Blue // The Queen In Between (first Monday) // Claire Justine Creative Mondays // Glass of Glam // Mutton Style // Inspire Me Monday // Ageless Style Linkup (1st Monday) // Hello Monday // Random-osity Good, Random, Fun // You're The Star Blog Hop Link Party @Stonecottage Adventures // Anything Goes with Your Hosts @ My Random Musings
Tuesday: The Fashion Canvas // Shelbee On the Edge Spread the Kindness // I Do deClaire // Elegantly Dressed and Stylish // Myriad Musings // Jenerally Informed Happy Now Blog Link // Style Splash linkup // Tuesday with a Twist @Stonecottage Adventures // I Will Wear What I Like Linkup // Randomosity - Good Random - Fun
Wednesday: What's Up Wednesday? (last wed. of month) // The Queen in Between Style Six // Straight A Style // Jersey Girl, Texan Heart // Fashion Frenzy at Seeking Sunshine and Rosy Outlook // Is This Mutton? Wow on Wednesday // Effortlessly Sophisticated // Wonderful Wednesday // Welcome Wednesdays // Classy Flamingos
Thursday: Fashion Files at Doused in Pink and Curly Crafty Mom // Elegance and Mommyhood // High Latitude Style // A Labour of Life // Mummabstylish // Thirty Minus One // Mutton Style // Thursday Favorite Things // Little Things Thursday // Traffic Jam Weekend @Being a Wordsmith // Encouraging Hearts and Home