Hello and welcome!
Love is...... hearts, hedgehogs and all things cute :-) and here is my card:
I started out by stamping the image from the Penny Black set Loads of Love onto Neenah 80lb card stock and colored with Copic markers. Then fussy cut.
Next I used Tim Holtz' Rays stencil on the top portion with Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks, and on the bottom I used part of Penny Black's stencil Oscillations with Pumice Stone Distress ink. Adhered the image using foam tape.
The sentiment from the same set was heat embossed on black card stock with white ultra fine embossing powder. I still had a few paper scraps laying on my desk and they were perfect for this card so I added them with a couple of staples.
- Stamps: Penny Black Loads of Love
- Inks: Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink , Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink, Memento Tuxedo Ink, Versamark Ink
- Embellishments: Ultra Fine White Embossing Powder
- Tools: Copic Markers, Rays Layering Stencil, Oscillations Stencil, Ink Blending Tool - Options, Cutterbee Scissors, Heat Gun, Stapler, Stamp Platform - Options
- Papers: Neenah 80lb for card front and image, Recollections 110lb for card base, patterned paper scraps from stash, Black card stock from SU
- Other: Foam Tape, Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Thanks so much for visiting!!
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!
I'm linking up here:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Sending Love // C.R.A.F.T. - Love // Cute Card Thursday // Moving along with the Times - Love // Little Red Wagon - Hearts // Mod Squad - Include word "Love" // Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the air // Sisterhood of Crafters - create your own background // The Paper Funday - Love // Fab n Funky // Lemon Shortbread // Through The Craft Room Door // Penny Black Saturday - Use PB products