Hello and welcome to Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - February challenge taking place right here on my blog! I'm so glad you decided to stop by and hope you'll join in with all your crafty makes too! There were many fabulous creations last month, many thanks to everyone who took part! Be sure to scroll down to see who made the top picks!
As a reminder, the theme is now always.......
and instead of a challenge theme there will be a "Top Pick Twist" but nobody knows what the twist will be (not even me) until the challenge closes as it will be inspired by YOUR creations. So do link up all your new or recently created projects for a chance to be featured. Remember, you may share anything crafty, handmade by you. It doesn't have to be a card.
My February sample:
I'm linking the card up with these challenges:
- Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! - use stencils
- Shopping Our Stash - Love is in the air
- Make My Monday - Love is in the air
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - CAS
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - use PB Stamps
- Double Trouble - Stitching (I used a faux stitched die)
- Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
- Double D - Hearts
January Top Picks with a Twist:
A few things to remember:
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- Please try to limit your linked up cards to 3 entries per month - it's ok if you end up with more than 3.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.
- Backlinking to a recent post IS allowed.
- Digital products are allowed and very welcome but the final piece has to be a physical handmade creation, not just digital