Hello and welcome to the January Crafty Wednesday challenge right here on my blog! I'm so glad you decided to check it out and hope you'll join in too! Be sure to scroll down to see if you were one of my top picks!
For the month of January the theme I have chosen is..............
Something Old and/or Something New
(or anything goes).
My January Sample
How to make your own shiplap paper:
- Score a piece of white card stock 3/4 inches apart using a scoring tool. You need to have good impressions so be sure to use some pressure when scoring.
- Next I used Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink and swiped (wiped?) over the raised area. You will also transfer some ink next to the scoring lines but that's ok and this will just add to the look of shiplap paper (faux wood).
Last month Top Picks
- You may follow the theme or anything crafty goes.
- Backlinking is allowed.
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- No more than 3 entries per person please - no worries if you end up with more.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.