Hello and welcome to the April Crafty Wednesday challenge right here on my blog! I'm so glad you decided to stop by and hope you'll join in too and share all your crafty makes! As always I will select my top 3 picks and share them at the bottom of the post. You can see last month's Top Picks at the end of this post! There were some gorgeous entries so be sure to check them out!
This Month's Theme
For the month of April I selected the fun theme of................
Something Beginning with "B".
So many options here....blossoms, bugs, bees, butterflies, blue, bunny, brocade, banner, bow, brown and many more ....I can not wait to see what "b"s you are incuding on your card!
As usual now, the theme is optional so feel free to link up anything else too and all entries will be considered for my top picks!
My April Creation
Recent posts you may have missed:
- Monochromatic Wall Decoration with Butterflies in Shades of Brown
- Olive Utility Jacket for Spring with Light Wash Blue Jeans and White Sweatshirt
- I Spy Photography Challenge No.. 11
Last Month's Top Picks
Choosing favorites is never easy but something that needs to be done and here are my top picks in the order of entry.
A few things to remember:
- You may follow the theme or anything crafty goes.
- Backlinking is allowed.
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- No more than 3 entries per person please - no worries if you end up with more.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.