Hello and welcome!
Well, apparently today (October 29th) is National Cat Day in the USA and since the Cat Lovers Hop is still going on (it's the last day) I decided to spend a little time making one more card for the hop. So this is my 3rd and final card for the hop. I wasn't able to complete all 5 cards (the maximum) but three is definitely better than 1 which was all I did last year for the hop.
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!
I had so much fun joining in again this year at the Cat Lovers hop, everyone shared such wonderful cat themed projects and loved playing in the daily games too!
Below is a recent photo of my two cats. It's so rare to see them together like this, you would never guess that they barely tolerate each other but if you look closely you can tell Fussy has her eyes open and isn't really so sure about this situation or that it was caught on camera. Photo was taken by my cousin who was visiting from Germany last month.
I am also sharing with these challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - PB Stamps
- Colour Crazy Challenge - Coloring
- Crazy For Cats - Cats
- Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
- Simon Says Stamp - AG
- Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! - Stencils
- AAA Birthday - Favorite Technnique (Stenciling)
- Inspire Me Monday // Random-osity Good, Random, Fun // You're The Star Blog Hop Link Party @Stonecottage Adventures // Anything Goes with Your Hosts @ My Random Musings // Jenerally Informed The Happy Now // Spread the Kindness Linkup @ Shelbee on the Edge // Wonderful Wednesday // Thursday Favorite Things // Little Things Thursday // Encouraging Heart and Home @ Slices of Life // Funtastic Friday // Link Up On The Edge