- The Paper Funday - AG with option of yellow, orange or green
- The Crafty Addicts - AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft - AG
- Classic Design Challenge - AG
- Crafts Galore Encore - AG
- Daisy Chain Challenges - AG
- DL.Art Linky Challenge - AG
- Incy Wincy Designs - Colors of Autumn
- Triple B - Blooms/Birds or Butterflies
- A Place To Start - AG
- Aud Sentiments Blog Challenge - Fall and a sentiment
- Make My Monday - Fall Colors
- Path of Positivity - Anything Positive
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Text It
- Beautiful Blossoms - Blossoms and opt. mood board
By the way, in case you missed it... I started the linky tool for the Year in Review hop taking place at the end of the year.
I copied the info from the other post in case you are interested:
Papercrafters' Year in Review 2023 Hop Sign Up
Before I let you go, I wanted to mention that I am once again planning the "Year a Review" hop where we will feature our favorite creations of the year and looking for a few co-hosts. As always, you may choose how many project you will feature. It could be a top 5 or top 10. Maybe you have just one you are especially fond of having created. I usually go with a favorite of each month to make the choice easier.
- Create a blog post featuring YOUR OWN favorite creations of 2023 to be scheduled on your blogs for Friday December 29th 6am CST (12 noon UK time)
- I will provide the html code for the linky tool to each person signing up as a co-host. It would be great if you included this in your post on your own blogs but not neccessary as long as you post a list of each participant.
- Your blog followers are welcome to link up their own favorites during that time period should they decided to create their own "year in review" posts. The linky tool will be open for one week.
- You must have a blog to participate.
- This will be a blog hop, so please plan on visiting and commenting on each participant's "Year in Review 2023" post when time allows during hop week.
- This sign up is for any paper crafter with a blog. You don't have to have a papercraft only blog - as long as you have some favorite handmade cards to share in your review post you are welcome to sign up.
- Optional: You are welcome to offer a small prize to a winner selected from those who commented on your post (including other co-hosts) but that is totally up to you and it is absolutely not needed to offer a prize in order to be a co-host.
- The blog hop will run for one week (December 29th - January 4th)
- To get an idea of how it works you can click here to see last year's hop.