Hello everyone! Every October Janis Woolbright would hold the Cat Lovers Hop and I was so happy when I discovered the hop a few years ago and had been taking part in it. Sadly, in January Janis passed away and in her honor the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge was created. So today I am sharing a card made for the challenge.
Papercrafters' Year in Review 2023 Hop Sign Up
Before I let you go, I wanted to mention that I am once again planning the "Year a Review" hop where we will feature our favorite creations of the year and looking for a few co-hosts. As always, you may choose how many project you will feature. It could be a top 5 or top 10. Maybe you have just one you are especially fond of having created. I usually go with a favorite of each month to make the choice easier.
- Create a blog post featuring YOUR OWN favorite creations of 2023 to be scheduled on your blogs for Friday December 29th 6am CST (12 noon UK time)
- I will provide the html code for the linky tool to each person signing up as a co-host. It would be great if you included this in your post on your own blogs but not neccessary as long as you post a list of each participant.
- Your blog followers are welcome to link up their own favorites during that time period should they decided to create their own "year in review" posts. The linky tool will be open for one week.
- You must have a blog to participate.
- This will be a blog hop, so please plan on visiting and commenting on each participant's "Year in Review 2023" post when time allows during hop week.
- This sign up is for any paper crafter with a blog. You don't have to have a papercraft only blog - as long as you have some favorite handmade cards to share in your review post you are welcome to sign up.
- Optional: You are welcome to offer a small prize to a winner selected from those who commented on your post (including other co-hosts) but that is totally up to you and it is absolutely not needed to offer a prize in order to be a co-host.
- The blog hop will run for one week (December 29th - January 4th)
- To get an idea of how it works you can click here to see last year's hop.