Here is my share:
I plan to link up my card above with these challenges:
- Paper Minutes - Something New (the pheasant stamp is new to me)
- Triple B - Birds, Bees or Butterflies
- Crafting From the Heart - AG
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Snowflakes
- Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Christmas
- Peace on Earth - Christmas
- Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
- As You Like It Challenge - AG
- Farmquest Country Christmas - Country Christmas (outdoors)
December Top Picks with a Twist
Many thanks to everyone who joined in last month. There were so many fabulous entries and as always it's not easy to select a theme but I do enjoy that part of the challenge and the Top Pick twist from the December entries is..........."Winter Wonders".
And here are my Top Picks with a Twist posted in the order of entry:
No. 29 Pauline
Congratulations everyone! Well deserved recongnition! Your top pick logo is below, you may place it on your own blogs if you like to :)
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- Please try to limit your linked up cards to 3 entries per month - it's ok if you end up with more than 3 but I may not be able to visit your entries after the 3rd.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.
- Backlinking to a recent post IS allowed.
- Digital products are allowed and very welcome but the final piece has to be a physical handmade creation, not just digital