This post includes affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links, at no cost to you! Thank you so much for your support!This week until November 17th Nordstrom is having their Fall Sales Event with prices reduced up to 40% and with Christmas just around the corner I decided to round up some of my favorites for a blog post today. I think some (if not all) of these will make great Christmas gifts as well.
Hello and happy Monday!
Hello and happy Monday!
Most of us don't have a Nordstrom store near us, but with Nordstrom's Free Shipping and Free Return Shipping (no minimum purchase) - not to forget their generous return policy - you can't go wrong with placing an order. In fact I've heard people order multiple sizes and then return what doesn't fit. I've only done that with a pair of shoes once as I usually know pretty well what size will fit me, but the option is there to order two sizes and keep the best fit.
So here are my favorite picks for several categories.
These are all pieces I wouldn't mind having in my own wardrobe.
See all women's sale items HERE.
2. Double Breasted Peacoat (also available in Camel and Black)
3. Ab-Solution Skinny Ponte Pants (comes in a variety of prints and solid colors)
4. Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket (as I type this, only available in XS)
5. Diana Skinny Jeans (available in Regular and Petite Sizes)
6. Kenneth Cole Fur Trimmed Coat (available in several colors - I want it in black)
7. Madewell Eyelet Ruffle Sleeve Top (LOVE the burgundy, also comes in black)
8. Muse Robe
Men's Picks: (Like me, the rest of my family lives a pretty casual life as well. These are my favorite picks that I know either my husband or 17 year old son would like.
Boots and Shoe Picks:
1. Waterproof Winter Boots - Women
2. Nordic Genuine Shearing Cuff Boots - Women
3. Vans Old Skool Sneakers - Men
Beauty Picks: My go-to make up look is natural, so these picks will reflect that.
1. Clinique Even Better - this is my go-to foundation, I use the shade "buff"
7. Bare Mineral Powder Blush -Glee is my favorite shade
These random fall sale finds would make great gifts!
7. All-Clad Cookware Set (expensive...)
I didn't go through the handbags and jewelry section, but there are some great sales there as well. You can visit these links to see what 's on sale.
This layered necklace actually caught my eye and it's under $20 now!
Hope these give you some ideas. Remember, Nordstrom's shipping and returns are always free with an excellent return policy!
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog, I really appreciate it! I will be back again on Friday with a new Fashion Over Forty post and then a new handmade card on Saturday.