Hello and happy March!
Welcome to a new theme for my Crafty Wednesday challenge hosted right here on my blog! I'm so happy you decided to check it out and of course I'd love for you to join in too! You can find last month's top picks at the end of this post, there were so many gorgeous entries!! The linky tool is also at the end as well as a quick summary of the guidelines.
This Month's Theme:
I don't know about you, but I am soooo ready for spring color and spring flowers, so this month I picked the theme of ................................
This Month's Sample:
Power Poppy Digital Image // MFT Sentiment (old - options) // Spun Sugar Distress Ink // Versafine Onyx Ink // Faber Castell polychromos pencils // foam tape // Nestabilities Dies // Cutterbee Scissors // Neenah 80b // Patterned Papers from Stash
Recent Posts you may have missed:
Last Month's Top Picks:
Choosing favorites is never easy but something that needs to be done and here are my top picks in the order of entry.
A few things to remember:
- You may follow the theme or anything crafty goes.
- Backlinking is allowed.
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- No more than 3 entries per person please - no worries if you end up with more.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.