Hello and welcome!
I'm so excited to introduce a new monthly challenge taking place right here on my blog! I've had this idea for a challenge for quite some time now, I used to follow a photography challenge named "I spy" and thought it would be a cute idea for a crafting challenge. I kept putting it off as I wasn't sure I'd have the time for it, but now I decided to just "go for it".
About the challenge:
- There will be monthly themes starting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month and ending on Sunday before the new challenge starts.
- You may use any products you like, including digital stamps but the final project has to be a physical product, not just digital.
- You may share anything handmade, it doesn't have to be a papercraft.
- There will be a Top 2 selected from all eligible entries who will both be invited as guest designers in a future challenge. Totally optional of course as I know we all have busy lives.
- Backlinking to a recently created project will be allowed.
- You may enter up to 5 different projects per challenge.
- Please be sure to leave a link back here to this blog in your blog post.
I spy with my little eye....
A Spring or Easter Critter!
I can't wait to see what you will make and share with this theme in mind! I will be along to visit all your wonderful entries.
Today I am also introducing the first guest designer so be sure to scroll down to see her fabulous creation!
Here is my card:
I used Penny Black stamp Juggling Eggs, colored with Zig Clean Color brush markers and fussy cut the bunny. I used MFT Grass and Cloud stencils with Distress inks. Butterflies were done with Penny Black's Soaring die set. Sentiment is also by Penny Black. I hand cut around it in the shape of a banner.
I'm sharing the above card with these challenges:
I'm excited to introduce the lovely Pauline as the first guest designer. So glad you accepted the invitation, Pauline!
You can read all about how she made this beautiful card on her blog Passion for Papercraft.
And now it's on to you! The linky will remain open until Sunday April 16th 11:59 pm US Central time.
This post may include some affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission if you purchase something through the links. As always, this is at no cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting this blog!