Hello and welcome to the November Crafty Wednesday challenge taking place right here on my blog! I'm so glad you stopped by today and I would love for you to join in the fun too this month. There were some fabulous entries last month so be sure to scroll down to see who made the Top Picks with a Twist.
I'm sure most of you know by now, the theme is now always............
And here is my November creation perfect fit for the chilly weather we're currently having, but it's supposed to warm up a bit by Sunday.
I used Lavinia's Red Pine (large) stamp along with the winter quote (snow falls) also from Lavinia, and then my newly received Penguin stamps from Aall and Create, from sets #604 and # 603. A Distress Ink background using the smooching technique with masked edges. I used Wilted Violet and Tumbled Glass Oxide inks. A Posca pen for some white spatter.
My card fits the theme at Inkspirational challenge of word prompt: cold, so will enter there.
October Top Picks with a Twist:
Many thanks to everyone who joined in last month. There were so many fabulous entries and as always it's not easy to select a theme but I do enjoy that part of the challenge and the Top Pick twist from the October entries is....Flower Feature.
And here are my Top Picks with a Twist posted in the order of entry:
No. 47 Donna W.
- You may combine with any other challenges.
- You may use any brand of stamps/digis/products (no company restriction).
- Please try to limit your linked up cards to 3 entries per month - it's ok if you end up with more than 3.
- Please do include a link back here to my blog in your blog post.
- Backlinking to a recent post IS allowed.
- Digital products are allowed and very welcome but the final piece has to be a physical handmade creation, not just digital